The four fundamental aspects that form the basis of our training itinerary for AEs (Application Engineers) are: technical ability, design talent, training to provide a deep understanding of product development processes, and a penchant for team work.
In our firm the approach does not change according to the type of service provided to a client whether it be pre or post sales.
Indeed, at Parametric Design our approach is always the same, namely:
- understanding our client’s need.
- identifying the area in which it has occurred;
- becoming part of our client’s workgroup with a view to collaborating and achieving synergy so that we can ensure that our know-how is transferred.
- exploiting the strong interoperability of the solutions provided by the PTC product suite;
- resolving the problem to ensure that the client is fully satisfied.
Our skills portfolio is as follows:
- Implementing all the product solutions made available by the PTC Suite.
- Customising work environments so that comply with our clients specifications.
- Providing post implementation “Adoption” and “Mentoring” activities.
- Implementing PLM environments complete with company product development processes being reviewed or rewritten.
- Adopting vertical solutions within the company (in a PLM environment) with a view to promoting reliability, safety and sustainability.
- Process and lifting systems
- Planning and Design of consumer products
- Designing surfaces for free form shapes intended for industrial design
- Lighting technology
Mathematics and “Shape”
- Reverse engineering of complex shapes imported and converted back to native code
- Mathematical-type applications to be used for Finite Element calculations or for inclusion in a program
- Kinetic and dynamic finite element analysis, CFD Analysis (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Parametric and associative product configuration
Approaches to Company process management that use Collaboration tools in an Enterprise Management environment.
- Configuration Control System in modular Engineering Bill Of Materials (EBOM) management
- Configuring the Manufacturing BOM
- Implementing connections to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems