Closing the industrial skills gap with augmented reality
Strategies for Solving the Expertise Resource Crisis Using Industrial Augmented Reality
The challenge to keep and retain skilled workers is hardly new, but the skills gap has been accelerating in recent years. By 2025, analysts anticipate over 2,000,000 skilled
manufacturing jobs will go unfulfilled. Compare that to 600,000 unfulfilled jobs in 2011.
Pain points for industrial skills
Many fields are experiencing a shortage of professionals – particularly those with careerspanning expertise. Within industrial markets, there are several job functions across the value chain that are most affected, including:
• Setup and changeover
• Field Service Technicians
• Senior Service Experts
• Customer Support Specialists
Fill out the form to read the entire e-book!
- Paint points for industrial skills
- The skills gap is more than just a retirement problem
- Skills Gap Pressures
- Slowing the skills drain
- Maximizing current skills
- Refilling the skills reservoir
- What is industrial augmented reality?
- Why is industrial AR a game-changer?